Canterbury Golf Club PGA Golf Professional
Ladies Beginner Golf Program 2016
- 4 x 1 hour lessons on the driving range with a professional (10-11am)
- 1 x 2 hour lesson on the course with a professional (8-10am)
- 10 weeks membership of Canterbury Golf Club with play permitted after 2pm 7 days a week
- FREE custom built 7 iron
- Mentor scheme in place
- The option to become a full member of
Dates of Courses
(1) Wednesdays: 29th June, 6th, 20th, 27th July & 3rd August (On-Course)
(2) Saturday: 2nd, 9th, 23rd, 30th July & 6th August (On-Course)
Total Cost: £125
Limited places available. Book today in the Pro Shop as in past years these courses fill up quickly.
Cheque for £125 made payable to D M Maude Ltd to be submitted to the Professional Shop.
Discover your Complete Equipment Solution with PING
We've enjoyed fitting many of our members with new equipment recently, and we're confident they'll enjoy better golf this season as a result.
Every golf swing is different, which makes fitting so important. This promotion is fantastic, because we can offer you a FREE fitting and FREE lesson, so you get the most from your new equipment. Find out how this works in this short video.
|You can't argue with the stats|
|Video of the week|
What did you make of the controversial US Open, specifically the USGA's handling of this Rules incident involving eventual winner Dustin Johnson?
I hope you enjoyed the newsletter have a great weekend.
|Please click here if you want to stop receiving emails from Daniel Maude|